Our fully-functional multi-use rooms offer you a space for just about any activity. This is where the majority of our fitness programs are held, as well as our birthday party services. It is also an ideal space for meetings or conferences with access to catering, audio/visual equipment, and dynamic setup options. Contact Multiplex staff for availability 250-692-3817.
|Multi-Use Room||Single||Double||Day Rate|
|Youth Rate||$22.00 /hr||$38.50 /hr||$330.00/day|
|Adult Rate||$38.50 /hr||$60.50 /hr||$330.00/day|
|Senior Rate 60+||$22.00 /hr||$38.50 /hr||$330.00/day|
|Registered Non-Profit Org. Rate||Per approval of Village Office||Per approval of Village Office||Per approval of Village Office|
*Rates shown are for residents of Burns Lake, out of town residents fees are an additional 25%
- The Lakeside Multiplex room may be opened for use only when booking is made or an event is being hosted.
- Permission to use equipment within the room must be granted prior to usage.
- Any deviations from, or adjustments to, the formation of equipment in the room will be the responsibility of the group.
- The Lakeside Multiplex room equipment must not be removed from the room.
- Abuse of the room amenities may constitute grounds for immediate restriction of the use of the facility.
- The room and surrounding areas must be cleared of all refuse after use.
- Users of the space are required to switch-off the technology and lights when the function is over.
- While the management will take every precaution to ensure that the rental space is properly maintained, it will not assume responsibility for any accidents to users or for any loss and/or damage to their personal property, nor for injury or death, etc.
- No illegal or immoral activities are allowed to be conducted in the room.
- The liability for any personal injury and/or property damage resulting from improper or unauthorized use of the rental space, or any property, facilities, or equipment by any resident or his/her guests is the responsible for all guests complying with these rules and regulations.
- The Village of Burns Lake reserves the right to suspend the use of privileges to any user that violates these rules and regulations.
- Available equipment for rentals may include; projector, projector screen, white board, table(s), chair(s), conference calling, mounted 50” television and surround sound system, DVD and Blue-ray player.
- Items not provided for rentals include; coffee, cream, sugar, cutlery, food or drinks, Xbox, iPod.
- Cancellation of the rental must be notified to Lakeside Multiplex staff within seven, (7) days prior to date of rental.
- Catering is also available. For options please contact the Bruins Den at (250)691-1961.